Friday, August 11, 2006

August Calender =O!


So I know I haven't posted in a while but here is the update for the month... I recently said I got my august edition of game informer. There is a couple of really interesting things that stick out to me but to keep it pretty short and sweet, I figure I would give you game lovers the August calender from game informer.

There is a couple of really good games on this list so make sure you have money in your bank accounts >.> don't be like me basically and be poor...........

Anyways....

August 1

NEW RELEASES

FlatOut 2 -PS
Guilty Gear: Judgement- PSP
***King of Fighters 2006- PS2
Point Blank- DS
Super Monkey Ball Adventure -PS2
GC -PSP
Train Master -PC
Veggie Tale: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple -PS2, GBA

August 8

NEW RELEASES

Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer -PS2
Dead Rising -X-360
UFO Extra Terrestrials -PC

August 15

NEW RELEASES

Alex Rider: Stormbreaker -DS, GBA
Backyard Baseball 2007 -GC
Cheetah Girls -GBA
Deep Labyrinth -DS
Harvest Moon DS -DS
Ninety-Nine Nights -X-360
Phil of the Future - GBA
The Suite Life of Jack and Cody: Tipton Trouble -DS, GBA

August 22

NEW RELEASES

***Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus -PS2
Ford Street Racing -PS2
Madden NFL 07 -X-360, All platform even the handhelds
One Piece Grand Adventure -PS2
World Tour Golf -PS2, Xbox

August 29

NEW RELEASES

50 Cent Bulletproof -PSP
Bomberman: Act Zero -X-360
Dance Factory -PS2
Disgaea 2 -PS2
Enchanted Arms -X-360
The Fast and the Furious -PS2, PSP
Rule of Rose -PS2
Saint's Row -X-360
Star Fox Command -DS
***Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra -PS2


* my top picks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home